Saturday 14 November 2015

Newness: Ethnic print flares


Ethnic print flares: YOINS ~ Fringe jacket: Topshop ~ Platforms: Vagabond

Hey everyone!

It was a bit of a challenge to get this post up. I got these awesome ethnic print flares from YOINS recently that I wanted to show you. They feel like they hug your body and they also have the perfect length for me :) Colourful prints are a bit hard to pair with other items though as they don't tolarate any rivaling patterns. So whenever I wear something really bright and colourful I'll usually go for an all-black outfit to give it room to shine. This time I chose some of my all-time favs like my beloved fringe jacket and my Vagabond platforms. So coming up with some good matches for these gorgeous flares was already a bit of a challenge but shooting the outfit somehow didn't work this time. Don't know what went wrong but there were only a couple of pictures I really liked. It was Friday the 13th after all :D
I'm already looking forward to showing you an outfit with my newest acquisition from Estarer early next week :3 Stay tuned!

What are your thoughts on colourful patterns? Would you wear them and what would you pair them with?

xx


1 comment:

  1. I also wear colourful patterns with black or grey to balance it out

    ReplyDelete