Monday 31 August 2015

Outfit: Maybe I'm amazed


Fringed dress: Dresslink ~ Feather kimono: H&M ~ Round sunglasses: Dresslink ~ Platform sandals: River Island

Don't know how you guys feel about this but when it's super hot I'd prefer not to wear anything that is super tight or clings to the skin. It makes me feel kind of locked up in my own clothes. So I created this super loose, super flowy look for the hot days. Absolutely love the fringe detail of this very light summer dress. It goes so well with the feather kimono I got at H&M recently. It was love at first sight and I'm glad I bought it right away as it was already gone in my H&M store a few days later. I'm usually a bit sceptical about (almost) all-white looks as they quickly make you look like a doctor or a nurse but that's totally not the case here as these items have a very distinct boho look to them. This is a total feel-well look for summer days / evenings that still allows you to look civilized and stylish :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment