Monday 5 September 2016

Outfit: New shores, new shoes

 
Ombre sweater: Gamiss ~ Wallet: Gamiss ~ Geometric choker: Zaful ~ Bracelet: Rings & Tings ~ Platforms: Zaful

Hey everyone!
I really hope this post will make sense as I'm pretty tired already but I really wanted to get this blog post up for you guys before I leave on another little roadtrip to the Netherlands and Berlin.
As you guys know I need absolutely everything ombre and this light sweater was no exception. I absolutely love the grey color gradient as well as the light fabric! Yes, I am wearing my "not actually pants" pants underneath - having a pair of these is invaluable! The choker is also new - I'm very much into chokers as well as clean geometric shapes at the moment as you can pair them with absolutely everything. The pendant reminds me of a molecule and I like geeky accessories :3
Now as my wallet was stolen 3 years ago and I couldn't be bothered to get a new one my family and friends have been constantly... "encouraging" me to finally get a new one :D So I ordered this one. However, I didn't realize how large it was so it makes for a fabulous clutch now :D I actually love the design and I'm so gonna take it to the theatre and other occassion where a backpack is very inappropriate but a clutch is very appropriate.
I won't lie - I'm so excited about these shoes. They match my style perfectly and are a great choice for everyday outfits. I've always been a bit hesitant when it comes to white platforms but my friend Teri gave me this weird sponge-like thingie named "dirt eraser" and she claims it totally works, even on shoes. So I'm prepared! Oh and just in case you wanna get those babies: order a size larger, they run rather small.

Alrighty everyone, don't forget to check my Instagram during the next couple of days! I'll be attending the Lollapalooza festival in Berlin and the weather will apparently be amazing so stay tuned for some festival snapshots!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment