Tuesday 27 September 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT: redheadventurer.com

redheadventurer.com

Okay, guys. Remember that I promised you a huge surprise a while ago?

Well, here it is and it is named


 When I started my Lookbook 3 years ago I never would've guessed I'd ever become an actual full-fledged blogger. But blogging showed me what I really enjoy doing and what I'm really passionate about. As my only 2016 New Year's resolution I decided to start taking blogging seriously. Yes, I want to be a full-time blogger.
I got a couple of lovely messages saying that some of you guys would love to see more travel and lifestyle posts in addition to the fashion posts. And that's actually something I would love to do!
On my new website you'll find my fashion posts as well as lots of other beautiful and helpful content in my new "Travel", "Lifestyle" and "Health & Psyche" categories. There's gonna be more of everything!

As I'm just getting started with this new website it's your chance to let me know what you guys would like to see and what you're interested in! Drop me a line via email, Facebook, Twitter or wherever!

So what's gonna happen next?

You will still be able to reach this website via http://www.lizalaboheme.com for a while but I will eventually redirect this domain to The Redheadventurer. However, the old blog will stay available as an archive and can still be reached via lizalaboheme.blogspot.com.


Thank you so much for your ongoing support everyone! Without you blogging wouldn't be fun!


xx


Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment