Tuesday 10 May 2016

Wishlist: Summer Inspiration

Summer Inspiration

Summer is finally around the corner (what took you so long, man?) and after a stressful week I finally got around to doing something fun and relaxing: creating a summer wishlist. It's something I love to do for the beginning of a new season as it always helps me to get into the right mood for this new part of the year :) Summer is my favorite season after all so I'm already dreaming of warm nights spent by the lake under the starry sky :) So I thought I'd share my summer inspiration with you guys. Enjoy!


Inspo 1: Boho


Get the items: Boho dress ~ Bikini ~ Seashell sandals


Get them here: Tassle shorts



Inspo 2: Witchy


(Yes, this dress was on my V-Day Inspo list as well. I should probably get it :D)



Inspo 3: Relax


Get the items: Twin set ~ Playsuit ~ Distressed shorts


Get them here: Flower shorts


No comments:

Post a Comment