Sunday 20 March 2016

Outfit: Every dream and every sparkle



Lace dress: see text below ~ Faux leather jacket: H&M, similar here ~ Platform sandals: Deichmann

Hey adventurers!
What a week >.< The new semester started quite well and as you might have seen on my Instagram I was lucky enough to get the chance to attend the CeBIT exhibition in Hannover. That was a fantastic day :) I also got a photography/modelling job for some online shops and I was fairly content. Then the apocalypse set in. Two days I couldn't shoot because of snow and storm. On the third day my tripod broke while shooting which means it fell to the ground and broke my camera lens as well. I will have to get it fixed and I have no clue how long it will take. And I still had to get that job done. I worked out a plan B that included having my mum take the pictures at my parents' house but couldn't go there because I had an appointment with a professor. Who didn't show up so I had wasted HOURS that day. Long story short: by Saturday 5 pm I had finally completed my Friday to dos and my whole schedule was a mess because absolutely NOTHING went the way I planned. I really hope it won't be too long until I can start shooting looks again. There will definitely be new stuff on my Instagram though as of course I can still take pictures with my phone :)
Now let's talk about the look: it's one of the outfits I shot for the job. The dress will probably be available online soon - of course I had to take the pictures before it can be sold. If you're interested I'll let you know when and where you can get it. As with any modelling job I couldn't decide which items I wanted to wear but I liked this outfit so much! The dress has this super cute lace detail which goes so well with the black faux leather jacket. It's definitely a look I'll wear in spring when the weather isn't that cold and nasty anymore. Although it's black and white the outfit still has a cute and playful twist to it without being too girly.

Talk to you soon with better news (hopefully)!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment