Wednesday 13 January 2016

Outfit: Quoth the raven... nevermore


Bat sleeve dress: Dresslink ~ Choker: TwirlyTrinkets ~ Belt: vintage ~ Lace up platforms: ASOS (second-hand), similar here

...and you can never have enough black dresses, right? :D Seriously, I have no idea if or when this obsession of mine will ever end :D This dress is special though. Due to its length it could be worn either as a dress or as a top. I intended to wear it as a top first but when I put it on I noticed that this piece is a total diva that would really take away the attention from any other item. It looks as if pants would simply be... too much here, right? So I paired it with my beloved rose tights I got as a present from my sister  recently which you're gonna see again soon (I've been loving rose-themed outfits lately). I added my fav vintage belt, a choker and a pair of platforms I got second-hand along with the other pair I showed you in my last post. The bat sleeves are such an eye-catcher - this dress really doesn't need any more accessorizing. Also, although this look is quite dark and even a bit formal I could totally imagine including this dress in a summer look due to the flowy texture of the sleeves. I'll totally keep that in mind for the best time of the year :)
I had theatre tickets for tonight but the performance was cancelled. I might just study for the computer graphics exam in this outfit then :D

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment