Saturday 17 October 2015

Outfit: Burning bridges, burning witches

Black studded shorts: CNDirect ~ Harley Davidson top: HD Store Wauwatosa (old) ~ Fluffy cardigan: JOVI ~ Platform sandals: Deichmann ~ Crescent moon choker: TwirlyTrinkets

I found a very long, heavy, cozy cardigan at H&M last year and totally regretted not getting it. So this year I was looking for a similar one and found this beauty at a local store. As the weather's getting colder I'm totally looking for cozy knitwear / sweaters / cardigans / ponchos to wrap up in so I needed to get it and I'm super happy about it. It allows me to still wear my summer tops underneath without getting cold. I paired it with some studded distressed shorts which are extremely comfy and soft. They're also so versatile and go with almost any outfit due to their colour. As you know I rarely wear regular long pants, even in winter, so shorts are the more extraordinary alternative that can be super warm if worn with warm tights, socks, overknees etc. Now the top has been in my wardrobe for a very long time and it means a lot to me. I got it at the Harley Davidson factory in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin in 2007. It has a studded collar and a gorgeous eagle print and is of amazing quality <3
As for the title of this post - quite a few things changed for me this week. I quit my job for various reasons and everything feels like I'm making kind of a fresh start at the moment in several areas of my life. So let's see where that takes me :)

Have a great weekend everyone - make every hour count! <3

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment