Sunday 27 September 2015

Outfit: For all those years I roamed

Print shorts: DressIn ~ Faux suede fringe bag: DressIn ~ Knitted Jumper: DressGal ~ Sandals: Deichmann ~ Choker: TwirlyTrinkets

Hey lovelies! Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I fell totally ill recently (you know, your regular start-of-autumn-flu) so I'm basically just lying in bed sleeping. There's so much new stuff I'd love to show you but I probably won't be able to shoot any new looks during the next couple of days :/
But as soon as I'm back amongst the living (and I'd better be, as it's back to school for me next week) there will be updates - stay tuned! Today I'd like to show you a look I luckily shot before the germs got me.
The shorts have a paisley/animal print. At first I wasn't sure if they're really "me" but as soon as I put them on I loved them. They're so comfy and can easily be dressed up or down for a more beachy or more stylish twist. I guess I chose the middle ground somehow with this laid-back outfit that's still suitable for walking around town and all those other daily adventures (maybe not for the opera).
As fringing is such a huge trend this season I was totally lustig for a fringe bag. I got this one and I've worn it quite a few times already. It's definitely gonna accompany me through autumn and winter :) Don't know if you recognized the knitted jumper - it's another completely different way to wear it.
This is a real feel-well look to just go out, have fun and look awesome in the process :D

Talk to you soon everyone (key word: RINGS!)!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Your hair is everything, and am sorry you fell ill, glad you are okay now. i love the look

    Simply Uneeke

    ReplyDelete