Wednesday 2 September 2015

Outfit: Empires of Tomorrow


Fringed kimono: Newdress ~ Velvet skater dress: StyleMoi ~ Iridescent platform sandals: Schuhtempel24 ~ Choker: Dresslink ~ Pendulum necklace: Regalrose ~ Ruffled socks: Topshop

This is probably my favourite outfit at the moment :3 I wore this on my trip to Amsterdam and it was so comfy and perfect to stroll around the streets in style.
I chose to wear this fantastic black velvet skater dress to give the highlights of this look room to shine:
I absolutely love my new fringed kimono - its pastel colours go surprisingly well with my red hair and yellowish skin. To me it looks like the spread wings of some magical bird <3 It doesn't only spice up your outfit - it's a total eyecatcher.
You probably know that I fell in love with iridescent shoes lately (my latest Vagabond purchase started the obsession...). So I absolutely couldn't resist these iridescent platform sandals from www.schuhtempel24.de. They are suuuper comfy (I walked all around Amsterdam in them) and they were a real bargain. This shop is definitely the place to go if you're looking for awesome shoes that don't cost a fortune. If you wanna get something there: like their Facebook page for discount codes (up to 40% off!) to save even more!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment