Friday 17 July 2015

Outfit: Our shelter is the open sky



Compass crop top: Tally Weijl ~ Galaxy skirt: Lalalilo ~ Platform sandals: Deichmann

I actually think it's a bit of a pity that the galaxy print was such a massive trend a while ago. Many people just grew tired of it over time. Which is sad, as I absolutely love this print and always have - even before it was cool :D Therefore I'll keep wearing it and maybe in a couple of years this stunning pattern can stage a comeback when people have recovered. The crop top was an impulse purchase at Tally Weijl that I absolutely didn't regret. You can never have enough black crop tops anyway and as you guys probably know I'm a restless traveller. Therefore the compass is just the perfect print for me. I'm actually thinking about getting a compass tattoo at the back of the neck in autumn but I'm still indecisive about what it will look like exactly. You'll get to see it though as soon as it's done :)
Once someone mentioned that she always thought those see-through socks were for old ladies only but I actually love them to bits as they are a great way to rock the schoolgirl/overknee socks/whatever look even when it's too hot to wear actual socks. And they go so well with sandals <3

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment